Wednesday 28 October 2009

Letting the side down

Apologies. I have been beyond abysmal at keeping up this blogging malarky. In fact, I totally forgot that I had one. Until a wonderful friend mentioned that she was starting one, and suddenly, from the darkest, deepest depths of the memory, I remembered this one.

So. I've decided that actually keeping the blog going was fun. And I will now make a conscious effort to do it more. It also forces me to plan activities that I can catalogue on said blog.

As a brief update on the last 18mnths (gasp!) of my life I am:

1. No longer a student. Sigh.
2. Now in the world of work (getting paid - yay!)
3. Have graduated to more grown up work, and no longer at pub. Sigh.
4. Am still living in Brixton (although in times of snobbery I say Clapham - don't want to scare off potential guests)
5. Still have the boyfriend (touch wood)
6. But have lost the Wiganer to, well, Wigan. Sadly she returned to the northern roots and pie shops.
7. Shoes are still my biggest weakness.

I also live in a nicer, although hazard strewn flat (currently fighting the landlord in an effort to get the 14ft pit beneath the flat filled, and the door to said pit sealed off. Yes, there is a door in my flat to a giant hole. Great talking point for visitors).

Anyway. This is to be the concerted effort to be more conscientious on the old blog front.

No comments: