Thursday 4 February 2010

Jumpsuits

I really want a jumpsuit. They are easy (no faffing about with tops and bottoms, and matching things and all sorts). They look smart, and there are lots of lovely ones about at the moment.

Initially I had one concern - that they may look ever so slightly like a one-sey. And I do not want to be turning up for work in what looks like an oversize baby-gro.

Yet on contemplating this in the office, the consensus was not that it might look like toddler nightwear, but the resounding opinion was "you're too small".

At first I ignored this comment (it did come from a boy) but on further reflection, I think that putting my 5'2 1/2 frame into previously mentioned garment is most probably going to make me look

a. like i'm dressing up in my mother's clothes
b. ridiculous

And so any thoughts of the jumpsuit are to be temporarily put on hold. That is, until I find some seriously skyscraper shoes.

No comments: