Thursday 24 December 2009

Countdown to Christmas: a present for me!

I have become a recent Ugg convert (see previous blog) and for the last two months the paw-like boots have been permanently attached to my feet. They are warm, and a boot is the ultimate winter footwear.

I was Christmas shopping the other day, and it was not going to plan. So I popped into a couple of shops for myself and suddenly I saw the Mecca for all shoe lovers - the perfect boot. Black suede, slouchy knee-high, and with an obscene spiky heel.

And suddenly my love for Uggs has dissipated. And they have been usurped for these beautiful, graceful, un-pawlike boots.

I have rediscovered my love for heels, and now, two days later, have forgotten any attraction I ever felt for Uggs.

Plus it is also really is nice to engage in conversations face to face, rather than face to chest.

No comments: